MidevilScape--~~Play WIth Pride~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midevilscape The Best Runescape Private Server__________~@~@Play WIth Pride@~@~___________________Made By: Midevilworm

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSupport
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The only one
Im still not giving up on the server. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:05 am by Bumbleboo

» Im still not giving up on the server.
Im still not giving up on the server. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:45 am by crack-head

» OMFG MIDEVILSCAPE IS COMIN BACK!!!!!!!
Im still not giving up on the server. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:26 pm by jet kai

» Whats up
Im still not giving up on the server. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:29 am by wassup599

» WE WANT MIDEVILSCAPE 317 BACK!
Im still not giving up on the server. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:45 pm by jet kai

» OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON
Im still not giving up on the server. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:13 pm by jet kai

» Game Progress
Im still not giving up on the server. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:11 pm by jet kai

» Is midevilscape ever going to come back?
Im still not giving up on the server. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:00 pm by jet kai

» MmMmMmMm Pizza
Im still not giving up on the server. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:33 am by jet kai

Ad1

Im still not giving up on the server.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jet kai
Black
Black
jet kai

Im still not giving up on the server. Empty
PostSubject: Im still not giving up on the server.   Im still not giving up on the server. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:57 pm

Hopefully the server will come back up with the same source Very Happy that was the best custom server i ever played.

Lol long long long long time ago...

lol!

My hotmail is kai _ 360@hotmail.co.uk if u wana email me Razz

My xbox gamertag is OvEnMiTzZ if u wana message me... it was King Kaizzer.

Ill be checking in on the forums now and agin.
Back to top Go down
sniper joko
Black
Black

PostSubject: and...   Im still not giving up on the server. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:22 am

and so far its seems at if its still dead... i check on this again soon but so far ive seen nothing.

my xbox gamertag is = AyBxReWinD

if anyone also wants to add me to :/
Back to top Go down
imtheking
Iron
Iron

PostSubject: Re: Im still not giving up on the server.   Im still not giving up on the server. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:32 am

waitingwaitingwaiting........
Back to top Go down
jet kai
Black
Black
jet kai

PostSubject: Re: Im still not giving up on the server.   Im still not giving up on the server. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:53 pm

ikr
Back to top Go down
crack-head
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: Im still not giving up on the server.   Im still not giving up on the server. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:45 am

i gave up on this server the day it went down jet... got to agree it was the best i've ever played on but i've moved on to wow privet servers now...

alas i may come back and join back up to get the old crew back together but that may be another 10 years or so... no offense mid just had to wait to long...

edit: not to mention i paid 5 bucks for a lifetime donor membership and still havent had my status updated on here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im still not giving up on the server.   Im still not giving up on the server. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im still not giving up on the server.
Page 1 of 1