MidevilScape--~~Play WIth Pride~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midevilscape The Best Runescape Private Server__________~@~@Play WIth Pride@~@~___________________Made By: Midevilworm

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSupport
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The only one
OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:05 am by Bumbleboo

» Im still not giving up on the server.
OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:45 am by crack-head

» OMFG MIDEVILSCAPE IS COMIN BACK!!!!!!!
OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:26 pm by jet kai

» Whats up
OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:29 am by wassup599

» WE WANT MIDEVILSCAPE 317 BACK!
OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:45 pm by jet kai

» OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON
OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:13 pm by jet kai

» Game Progress
OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:11 pm by jet kai

» Is midevilscape ever going to come back?
OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:00 pm by jet kai

» MmMmMmMm Pizza
OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:33 am by jet kai

Ad1

OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON

Go down 
+3
Bumbleboo
wassup599
Midevilworm
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Midevilworm
Admin
Admin
Midevilworm

OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON Empty
PostSubject: OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON   OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:22 pm

OK so with the 508 we have been having many problems, we made a very good decision using the feedback that has been provided by the users, since we hit all of issues with the 508 we went back into archived files and dug up the old 317 and have been working vigorously to get that back online whilst we fix the problems with the 508. The reason we did not just put up the 317 is because we have coded in many features the first 317 did not have. For example a entirely new trading system to stop the hated dupers and a dupe check to see if there are dupers(this means if u still find a way we will ban you no if ands or buts) we have also gone about making the long promises quests. These quests go full credit to my partners Rob(Evil_chaos), and Jeff(Gb_icytouch). These two people have been the creative geniuses behind the completely original to Midevilscape only quests. We have also discussed in detail a storyline of quests(that means multiple quests of one story) and we plan for it to be extremely exciting. We have also fixed the many glitches in combat and combat XP rate(that means its actually some work to get 99 but not as hard as real Runescape). We hope to get the game out as soon as possible however i do not want to release until we have at least 5 fully coded quests but other then that were ready to go. In other news the new server will also be much more web based communications with web client, high scores, and much more and much more like the real game (less to download!!!!!). As well as a completely perfect 24/7 dedi server.So just keep on checking back for updates as many more will be coming soon. Long live the futre of MIdevilscape!!!
Back to top Go down
wassup599
Admin
Admin
wassup599

PostSubject: Re: OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON   OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:07 am

ok well this is awesome, hope it is up soon =D thanks Mid!

Midevilscape will live on!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bumbleboo
Black
Black
Bumbleboo

PostSubject: Re: OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON   OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:47 am

I Realy Cannot Fucken Wait!
Back to top Go down
steadymobbin
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: this is devinmarie lol   OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:50 am

i cant wait its been awhile i miss u all Sad lol
Back to top Go down
steadymobbin
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON   OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:53 am

to bumble idk we all got demoted on reset and he only had one admin at the time so will see
Back to top Go down
sniper joko
Black
Black

PostSubject: Re: OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON   OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:30 pm

its really been way to long. i personaly would rather just have it up and add those features later. but ill wait i guess haha.
Back to top Go down
sniper joko
Black
Black

PostSubject: Re: OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON   OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:26 am

Midevilworm i really think you need to get on more to tell us whats going and stop logging on once in a blue moon. im not trying to be
mean but it hurts your "reincarnation" server. im pretty sure everyone would be a lot happier with a lot more updates on whats going on.
and i know you have a life in all but still logging on takes 5 seconds and making a post takes 30 seconds....
just please let us know a lot more of whats going on................
Back to top Go down
kad mad
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON   OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:25 am

lol i found a mistake:
Long live the futre of MIdevilscape!!!
i cant w8 till this server's back
Back to top Go down
jet kai
Black
Black
jet kai

PostSubject: Re: OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON   OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:13 pm

Very old post i wish it was true No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON   OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON
Page 1 of 1