MidevilScape--~~Play WIth Pride~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midevilscape The Best Runescape Private Server__________~@~@Play WIth Pride@~@~___________________Made By: Midevilworm

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSupport
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The only one
Is midevilscape ever going to come back? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:05 am by Bumbleboo

» Im still not giving up on the server.
Is midevilscape ever going to come back? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:45 am by crack-head

» OMFG MIDEVILSCAPE IS COMIN BACK!!!!!!!
Is midevilscape ever going to come back? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:26 pm by jet kai

» Whats up
Is midevilscape ever going to come back? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:29 am by wassup599

» WE WANT MIDEVILSCAPE 317 BACK!
Is midevilscape ever going to come back? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:45 pm by jet kai

» OFFICALLY WHATS GOING ON
Is midevilscape ever going to come back? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:13 pm by jet kai

» Game Progress
Is midevilscape ever going to come back? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:11 pm by jet kai

» Is midevilscape ever going to come back?
Is midevilscape ever going to come back? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:00 pm by jet kai

» MmMmMmMm Pizza
Is midevilscape ever going to come back? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:33 am by jet kai

Ad1

Is midevilscape ever going to come back?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jet kai
Black
Black
jet kai

Is midevilscape ever going to come back? Empty
PostSubject: Is midevilscape ever going to come back?   Is midevilscape ever going to come back? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:30 am

If midevilscape comes back i will do anything i can 2 help XD

YOUR LOVE

Kai
----
Back to top Go down
imtheking
Iron
Iron

PostSubject: Re: Is midevilscape ever going to come back?   Is midevilscape ever going to come back? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:04 am

true!,
i will love to wear midevil armour again Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Midevilworm
Admin
Admin
Midevilworm

PostSubject: Re: Is midevilscape ever going to come back?   Is midevilscape ever going to come back? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:31 pm

maybe
Back to top Go down
Bumbleboo
Black
Black
Bumbleboo

PostSubject: Ok then, well..   Is midevilscape ever going to come back? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Midevilworm wrote:
maybe

Heres a deal mid. How about you give me the info/files and I will host it. Depending on how peopls come or turn we will close it. Im shure the old old members will apprciate a week or 2 of the past GOOD private servers.

Or you could just bring it back and make us all happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crack-head
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: .....   Is midevilscape ever going to come back? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:48 pm

ive been gone for almost a year and a half and this still isnt up?

come on mid at least get a group of coders to make things go by quicker!

and can you please give me my donation stat back?

i will give you the name that should have come with the paypal
Back to top Go down
jet kai
Black
Black
jet kai

PostSubject: Re: Is midevilscape ever going to come back?   Is midevilscape ever going to come back? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:00 pm

I have a 2008 vps 65$ amonth 2gb ram the best one from vpsland.com i can host it on there Razz i love midevilscape was one of my best 317s i am a very very old player Razz i played since that haloween mask and i remember santa with the midevil santa hat ect... Very Happy and the custom santa hats!

Please send source if u want to see it up agin Very Happy

Or at least host it pl0x Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is midevilscape ever going to come back?   Is midevilscape ever going to come back? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is midevilscape ever going to come back?
Page 1 of 1